What a wonderful SPARKLY weekend!
Sparkly Soul was at the @morefitnesshalf marathon on Friday and Saturday and the @bostonmarathon on Friday, Saturday and Sunday!
More Half Marathon
We had the best time at the NYRR More Fitness Half Marathon expo! We were able to meet a bunch of our blogger friends, existing Sparkly Soul customers and a ton of new happy Sparkly Soul customers. We were lucky enough to have Michele King Gonzalez @nycrunningmama helping us out too! It was so fun to meet many of our Facebook and Twitter customers in person. We love hearing all the great adventures you take your Sparkly Soul headbands on!
Race day was amazing … and there was lots of sparkle on the course.
Two photos above- the amazing Jen Rhines competing at more with her Sparkly Soul headband!
We had the best time in the City with Lots of Sparkle 😉
Sparkly Soul and MilePosts
Dorothy had a lets call it “unforgetable race” as the 80 degree weather made it difficult. Check out her story of perserverance and how she found her strong that day here: http://www.mile-posts.com/2012/04/16/boston-marathon-2012-mile-by-mile/
Way to sparkle Dorothy and to hang in there during the tough times – you are truly an inspiration. Congrats on your 20th marathon!
2) Meeting Bart Yasso of @runnersworld. We were right next to the awesome Runner’s World booth and were able to meet some very exciting athletes including Bart Yasso and people at Runner’s World. Bart Yasso was so nice and knew Sparkly Soul from Twitter, which was very exciting! Here is a picture:
3) Boston Finish Line – was amazing to see the night before the race…
4) We had so much fun at the amazing Saucony event on Friday April 13th for their new Find Your Strong Project – what a great company!
We also were able to meet the incredible Whitney O (@LiveRunLoveYoga) – finally a face to a Twitter name 🙂 Above is a picture of me, Whitney O, @mileposts, her mother and another friend we met.
Above is the background during the speeches at the Find Your Strong event with @mileposts’ picture wearing her ice pink Sparkly Soul headband.
5) We met some amazing Sparkly Soul customers at the Boston Marathon expo – of all ages. We took some fabulous shots to share on our social media websites. Here are some photos – way to sparkle ladies:
Looks like we have some future Boston Marathoners out there and Sparkly Soul happy lifetime customers 🙂
6) Race Day – It was hot but incredible to watch all the Boston Marathoner’s Not Give Up and Run Through the Humidity – Way to sparkle to you all!
It was a very sparkly course 🙂 Congrats to all the Boston Marathon finishers on what was not an easy race day. So nice to meet so many people at the expo!
Thanks for a great weekend with two great races! And now we are off to Austin Texas @Shape_Magazine Diva Dash …